Monday, August 3, 2009

Unwanted Help

One of my biggest pet peeves (at least for this summer, while I'm living with Mi novio) is that his mom comes into his room and cleans it. At the beginning of the summer, I made Mi novio tell Suegrita that we were going to be clean and neat, and that she therefore shouldn't come in to clean it. Which really means "Stay out". It's not that I object to someone cleaning up after me; that's totally fine. It's the fact that since I'm living there, she is seeing and touching and going through my things. That I'm not cool with. I don't want anyone interacting with my dirty underwear, seeing my bras in the drawer, moving things from where I put them and expect them to be. But if I'm going to be 100% honest, the part the really bugs me the most is that her tidying up the room puts her in close proximity to three things I'd rather she didn't see: a giant bag of condoms, a giant bag of lube, and a giant purple vibrator. Suegrita, I think it'd just be best if this practice didn't continue.

2 comments:

  1. i totally knew the last one would be a giant purple vibrator. definitely the worst thing for Suegrita to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolll, if i were you I'd leave something nasty out on purpose so she'd never want to clean the room again. Then again, that's flirting with disaster, and you may be kicked out.. BUT, then you and the novio can come stay with me!!

    L0vE U

    ReplyDelete