Saturday, August 1, 2009

Moldy Strawberries

Suegrita made a hot fruit shake out of moldy strawberries. And then expected me to drink it. AS IF! I don't care what you might say about mold being harmless, mold is mold and I'm not eating any. Plus, the hotness of the drink (a direct result of it being 90 degrees outside, her not adding any ice, and using a blender) is actually disgusting and makes me want to vom. Add in mold, and there is no way in hell I'm drinking that concoction. Screw Latin propriety about eating and drinking everything that's offered to you. I'd rather not.

3 comments:

  1. just found out about your blog (via facebook message) - moldy, hot, strawberry shake = ewww gross vomit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. I dont know what i would have done... death seems like a good option though...

    ReplyDelete